Terms and Conditions
Terms of Sale and Details:
- All orders are placed by a Credit or Debit Card payment on a hosted payments page, ACH transfer, online wire, bank to bank transfer or a direct deposit via Cashiers Check.
- The customer agrees to make the payment through one of the payment methods listed above, for the amount stated in the invoice.
- We reserve the right to require any documentation for authentication of payment information.
- All orders are shipped with standard freight which includes delivery to a commercial business address or a location with access to a loading dock or forklift. Any additional charges associated with lift gate service or residential delivery will be charged to the customer payment card.
- Any cancellation after 24 hours of making the payment on the order will result in a 25% restocking fee and the fee is non-refundable.
- If the customer receives a 30 day limited warranty, then the warranty only covers part costs and NOT labor costs. Customer must also pay for the shipment back to the address provided by a Big Mouth Direct team member.
- Any consumable or maintenance item(s) such as fluids, filters, spark plugs, gaskets, seals, timing chains, belts, etc. should be replaced before installing any engine. Engines are guaranteed to not have a cracked block, cracked head, or bad crankshaft. Parts internal to the Engine are warrantied. Parts external to the cylinder block and the cylinder head(s) are not warrantied. If present, these items are left on the engine for the installer's convenience only. Overheating of engine voids all warranties. For Transmissions, low fluid level, failure to install a new filter, broken front pump, or improper installation voids all warranties. Failure to have work performed by a Licensed Dealership or ASE Certified Mechanic voids all warranties. Documentation or written Diagnostic Reports may be required prior to issuance of an RMA for any item.
- Understand that the purchase is being made for a used auto part, and that installation must be done by a professional. Please refer to the limited warranty and return & cancellation policy.
- The customer must also read our limited warranty and return & cancellation policy attached to this invoice and available our website https://bigmouthdirect.com/
- To initiate return and obtain RMA# Return Merchandise Authorization Number, please contact us either by phone or by email.
- All sales are final.
Shipping and Returns:
- For items requiring a signature at the time of delivery, please inspect for damage prior to accepting the item. If the item is damaged, this information must be noted on the Carrier's documentation prior to the documentation being signed. This signature effectively transfers liability for the item. If the delivery is signed as received in good condition, a claim cannot be made.
- While we put each part through a rigorous process to ensure quality, the very nature of used parts contains an inherent risk.
- No item is eligible for return once 30 days from the date of purchase have elapsed, unless an extended warranty has been purchased.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges to and from Big Mouth Direct Parts in the event of a return.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). All returns or exchanges must be shipped back to Big Mouth Direct Auto Parts within 10 business days of receipt of RMA.